Assistant Physiotherapist at ACTREC Navi Mumbai
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has published notification for the recruitment of of No. of post 01 Assistant Physiotherapist posts . The job is on contractual basis. Those candidates who satisfy the desired eligibility conditions as posted in the Official http://www.actrec.gov.in Notification can apply .
- Asst. Physiotherapist (On contract basis for Six Months) recruitment in ACTREC
- No.of Post:1
- Pay Scale : Rs.16000- 20000
- Eligibility Criteria : Any Graduate
- Education Qualification: A Bachelor degree of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) with one year working experience in a hospital with ICU and critical care patients. Working experience in a Cancer set up is preferable.
- Mode of Selection : Walk – In
- Last Date to Apply : 08 July 2016
- Online Application Link: Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the websiteh ttp://www.actrec.gov.in
About : Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.