Project Associate Chemical Engg.in IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur) has published notification for the recruitment of Project Associate Chemical Engg. posts . The job is on contractual basis. Those candidates who satisfy the desired eligibility conditions as posted in the Official http://www.iitk.ac.in Notification can apply .
- Name of Post : Project Associate Chemical Engg.J
- Project titled “Aligned Carbon Nanotubes as Porous Materials for Selective Carbon Dioxide Adsorption and Desorption: Effect of Pressure and Charge”
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15000-30000
- Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech(chemical engineering)
- Qualifications: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with experience on molecular simulation.
- Duration: One year
- Mode of Selection : Written Test, Face to Face Interview
- Last Date to Apply : 30 June 2016
- Online Application Link: Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the website http://www.iitk.ac.in
About : Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur carries out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training for students to make them competent, motivated engineers and scientists.