- 1 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 for 117 Posts Apply Online
- 2 NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- 3 Age Limit for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
- 4 Vacancies Details of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
- 5 Selection Process for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
- 6 General Instruction & Information of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
- 7 Important Links:
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 for 117 Posts Apply Online
NTPC Limited has published an Advertisement for the Posts of “ITI Trainees, Storekeeper Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainees”. There are total 117 Posts at NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates can apply ONLINE at official website of NTPC Limited – www.ntpc.co.in. Candidates advised to read full official advertisement for Eligibility and other details of NTPC Limited Posts Recruitment 2016. Candidates can download official advertisement from below given link. The Last date for this recruitment is 5th December 2016.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
The complete notification of NTPC Limited Bharti are given below on this page. Candidates needs to read the complete notification carefully before applying for the available posts. The Other important details like, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, selection process, how to apply online etc., are given below on this page. Candidates follow the complete instruction mention in notification proper. All Maharashtra recruitment details are regularly updated on our website – nmkjobs.in. Other than that all Government jobs in India updated here. So keep visit on this site for government jobs update
Age Limit for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01-11-2016. Upper age relaxation by 5 years to SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC and by 10 years for PWD categories candidates. And For Land Oustees of NTPC Projects at Lara, Korba, Sipat, Gadarwara & Khargone upper age limit is 37 years as on 01-11-2016
Vacancies Details of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
Vacancies Details like Education qualification, number of vacancies with category wise breakup of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016 are as follows:
- ITI Trainees: 98 Posts
- Storekeeper Trainees: 9 Posts
- Lab Assistant Trainees: 10 Posts
|ITI (Fitter) Trainee /ITI (Electrician) Trainee/ITI (Instru. Mech.) Trainee||
Xth + Full time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Electrician /Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively
Please note that course Must be approved by NCVT / SCVT and candidates who have pursued ITI course in Distance Learning Mode shall
not be eligible
|Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee||NCTVT in Store keeping + English typing 30WPM / 150 Keystrokes Per Minute OR Xth + Full time Regular ITI Course in (Fitter / Electrician /Electronics/Instrument Mechanic) Trade + English typing 30WPM /150 Keystrokes Per Minute Please note that candidates with ITI qualification must have pursued the ITI course through full time regular mode. Preferred Qualification: Proficiency in Computer Operation and Familiarization with MS Office.|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||Full time Regular B Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Year)/Graduate in Industrial/Applied Chemistry Please note that candidates who have acquired the graduation degree through Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible|
Selection Process for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
Selection will be based on written test and Personal Interview. Those candidates who will clear all rounds will be absorbed for respective posts.
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test will be made available at www.ntpccareers.net and communication will also be sent to candidates by Speed Post. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be notified thereafter.
General Instruction & Information of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2016
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.ntpccareers.net.
- TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test.
- In case a candidate applies multiple times, his candidature will be rejected totally.
- NTPC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Based on the merit, the shortlisted candidates for appearing in the Skill Test will be intimated by Post and their Names will be available at www.ntpccareers.net.
- Candidates need to give their choice for taking the Test either in Hindi or English.
- For any dispute, courts of Raipur shall only have jurisdiction.
- Full Advertisement Link
- Application Format
- Official Website Link : www.ntpc.co.in