- 1 Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017
- 2 Vacancy Detail for Wildlife Institute India Recruitment 2017 :
- 3 Exam Details :
- 4 Application Fees for Wildlife Institute India Recruitment 2017 :
- 5 How to Apply :
- 6 Date of Examination : 26th March 2017.
- 7 Lasts Date of Application : 12th March 2017.
- 8 Important Links :
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017 :
For the posts of Project Scientist, Project Associate, Project Fellow, Database Operator, Project Assistant, Project Biologist, Conservation Officer, Project Manager from various departments in Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2017. Total 55 vacancies available for above mention posts. Online applications are accepting for all above posts. The application fees for the posts is Rs. 500/-. The recruitment for all above posts is by online examination only. Last date of application 12th March 2017.
Vacancy Detail for Wildlife Institute India Recruitment 2017 :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Educational Details||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age limit|
|1||Project Scientist||Ph.D. in Wildlife Science /Forestry / Environmental Science / Environmental
Management / Botany /Zoology / Veterinary Science/ Life Science or related subjects. Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate
|2||Project Associate||12||45,200||40 years|
|3||Project Fellow||20||32,000||35 years|
|4||Project Biologist||Master’s Degree with minimum 60% marks in wildlife science||02||32,000||35 years|
|5||Database operator||Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in computer science.||01||32,000||35 years|
|6||Project Assistant Grade II||Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any subject.||12||20,000||30 years|
|7||Conservation Officer||Ph.D. in Wildlife Science / Zoology/ Botany/ Environmental Science / Environmental Management/ Life Science or related subjects, with >5 years experience in relevant field.||01||56,000||65 years|
|8||Project Manager Administration)||Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in any discipline with >5 years experience in relevant field.||01||42,000||65 years|
|9||Project Manager Field Conservation||Ph.D. in Sociology/Social Science or related subjects with >5 years experience in relevant field||01||42,000||65 years|
Exam Details :
- Date of Examination : 26th March 2017.
- The examination will be of one-hour duration with 50 objective type questions of one mark each.
- There will be twenty-five questions each covering wildlife ecology and management, and on the subject specific domain for the respective positions as specify in the Syllabus.
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Results of the written test shall be declare at the official website link given below.
Application Fees for Wildlife Institute India Recruitment 2017 :
- Application fees for the examination is Rs.500/-.
How to Apply :
- The willing candidates have to apply online from the apply link given below.
- From the apply link candidates have to select project name either NMCG or CMPA.