- 1 Health Department Mumbai Recruitment 2017
- 2 Health Department Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualification of Medical Officer Post
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Application Fees Details
- 7 How to apply
- 8 Last Date: Last date for receipt of application is 20th September 2017.
- 9 Important Links
Health Department Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Health Department Mumbai published notification for recruiting willing applicants to the post of Medical Officer. This is latest news for those candidates waiting for these notification nowadays. Health Department Mumbai Recruitment 2017 invites applications for filling up 394 vacant posts. The eligible and interested candidates can submit their application on before last date 20th September 2017. More details like qualification, age limit, application fees, how to apply etc as follows. For get more information about these recruitment go through the complete advertisement pdf given below on this page.
Health Department Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Details
- Advertisement No: 01/2017
- Name of Post: Medical Officer
- Total Post: 394 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Offline
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Last Date: 20th September 2017
Total Post: 394 vacancies
Educational Qualification of Medical Officer Post
For Medical Officer (MBBS Post): Candidates should have MBBS degree from a statutory University.
For Medical Officer (Specialist Post): Candidates should have Post Graduate or Degree in Pediatrics or General Surgery or Gynecology.
- For unreserved candidates maximum age should be 38 years for these post.
- For reserved candidates maximum age should be 43 years.
Application Fees Details
- The application fees paid through Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank only.
- For open category: Rs 500/-
- For backward category: Rs 300/-
How to apply
- Eligible & interested candidates may send their duly filled application with Demand Draft along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates to following address.
- The application may reach on before last to Director, Directorate of Health Services. 4th floor, Arogya Bhava, st George hospital campus, P.D’melo road. Mumbai – 40000.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the post of Medical officer, under Maharashtra Medical and Health Services, Gr – A”.