AASL Recruitment 2017 For Co – Pilot
AASL Recruitment 2017 : Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2017 :
Airline Allied Services Limited inviting application for the post of Co-Pilot. Total 04 vacancies available for this post. The posting is available for Delhi, Kolkata and for Guwahati. The last dates of application is 17th March 2017. The applicant have to write application for the post as per the given format. The application should contain all necessary documents and certificates. The details about the vacancy and the post is given as follows :-
Vacancy Details for AASL Recruitment 2017 :
- Co-Pilot – 04 Vacancies
Require Qualification :
- 10+2 pass.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age maximum 45 years.
- Candidates as in Trainee will pay of Rs.25000/- per month.
- After candidates get select will pay of Rs.211000/-per month.
Selection Process :
- Receive applications will be shortlist.
- The shortlist candidates will allow for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
- The SPAC pass candidates will call for the Personal Interview.
- The interview details are forward according to schedule.
Application Fees for AASL Recruitment 2017 :
- Candidates applying for the post have to pay Rs.3000/- by DD as application fees.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fees.
- The demand should be in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
How to Apply :
- The eligible candidates have to write application as per the prescribe format.
- The application is attach with all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- The duly fill application must be enclose within an envelop on which candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot 42-320”.
- The enclose envelop have to send to following address :
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal-1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
Last Date of Application : 17th March 2017.