- 1 BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
- 2 BSF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility of BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
- 5 Selection Procedure
- 6 How to apply
- 7 Important Dates to Remember
- 8 Important Links
- 9 BSF Recruitment 2017 For 31 Posts
- 10 Vacancy Details
- 11 Application Procedure
- 12 Important Instruction
- 13 Important Links Of BSF Recruitment 2017
BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
BSF Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1074 Constable Post: Border Security Force published notification for recruiting eligible applicants to the post of Constable. Total 1074 vacancies are available for these post. Interested candidates may check the eligibility and apply offline for these post. Last date for send application on 11th October 2017. More details like eligibility, selection procedure, how to apply etc as follows.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Name of Post: Constable
- Total Post: 1074 vacancies
- Mode of apply: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Last Date: 11th October 2017
Eligibility of BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Candidates age between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2017.
Following procedures done for selection of Constable post.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination.
- Final Merit List
How to apply
- The willing candidates may send their prescribed application along with passport size photographs and required documents to following address.
- Prescribed application form and admit card available at Official Website.
- The application may reach on before last date to Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force.
Important Dates to Remember
Last Date for receipt of application: 11th October 2017
- Official Website:
- Full advertisement:
BSF Recruitment 2017 For 31 Posts
BSF Recruitment Advertisement : Border Security Force inviting application for the post of Junior Engineer In Civil & Electrical branch & Sub Inspector. The recruitment is going on for total 31 Number of post Eligible applicant may apply offline till 18th May 2017. Candidate should send their application through proper channel on their respective venue. For more details please go through the complete advertisement given below. Candidate can also log in to official website at bsf.nic.in. Last date of receiving application through offline is 18th May 2017.
- Application will be accepted through offline.
- Please sign the application at the appropriate place and send the signed application with demand draft, CV, self-attested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience by so as to reach on or before the last date at the address given below.
- Complete Application must reach at their respective address as mention in complete advertisement.
- Last date of application is is 18th May 2017.
- Preference may be given to the candidates having experience
- All qualifications, as entailed above, should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & / or incomplete application are liable to be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualify the candidature of Candidate.
Important Links Of BSF Recruitment 2017
- Official Website
- Full Advertisement For Junior Engineer / Sub – Inspector (Electrical)
- Full Advertisement For Sub Inspector (Works) Engineering (Civil)