NRHM J&K Recruitment 2016 @ www. jknrhm.com
As per the Notification Advertisement declared by the NRHM J&K Recruitment division, the Recruitment Process for the Post of Medical Officer (AYUSh) is started Now. Under this Recruitment, Total 22 Posts are available. Specially the aspirants of Jammu and Kashmir, who are looking for the government job and are eligible, may submit the application before the last date from this page. We have given a related links to apply for this recruitment process. Last date to Apply for this recruitment is 31st August 2016.
NRHM J&K Recruitment 2016 Application Forms
NRHM J&K Recruitment 2016 Online Application forms are now available at www. jknrhm.com. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment process can apply for the desired post as per the applicable Education qualification for NRHM J&K Recruitment 2016. NRHM J&K Department is the part of Jammu and Kashmir Departments. National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Jammu and Kashmiris responsible for releasing various job notifications to recruit eligible candidates in the different Jammu and Kashmir department. NRHM J&K is one the most popular for the recruits eligible and qualified aspirants in Jammu and Kashmir government departments.
Educational details for NRHM J&K Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are interested in this recruitment Process of NRHM J&K must have the eligible Education qualifications & applicable skills for this recruitment. We have given a links to Details PDF file of Recruitment notification. Candidate are requested to read the desired PDF notifications from the given links.
NRHM J&K recruitment 2016 Basic Details
- Name of the Department: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Jammu and Kashmir
- Name of the Post: Medical Officer ( AYUSh)
- Total Number of Post: 22
- Process of Registration: Physical Mode
- Last Date of filling application form: 31st August 2016
- Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates for this recruitment is 45 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the Constitution of India.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should posses Bachelor’s degree in BAMS/BUMS and other equivalent and registered with J & K Board of Ayurvedic.
- Selection Process: Written and Interview test
- Official Website: www. jknrhm.com.
NRHM J&K Selection Process 2016
As per the Details given in Notifications published by the official information the Department will going to appoint candidates for offered posts on the basis Written and Interview test. All Details are mentioned in the Notification file. Candidates will be called for Examination, interviews as per the process mentioned & Applicable. Please download NRHM J&K Recruitment Notification to get complete details about Selection Process. Fill the application form and send it to the address mentioned in the website before the last date.