KPSC Recruitment 2016 @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
As per the Notification Advertisement declared by the Karnataka Public Service Commission Department, the Recruitment Process for the Technical & Non-Technical Posts are started Now. Under this Recruitment, Total 156 Posts are available. Specially the aspirants of Karnataka, who are looking for this job and are eligible, may submit the online application before the last date from this page. We have given a related links to apply for this recruitment process. Last date to Apply for this recruitment is 22nd September 2016.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Forms
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application forms are now available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Candidates who are interested in this recruitment process can apply for the desired post as per the applicable Education qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2016. KPSC Department is the part of Karnataka Departments. Karnataka Public Service Commission is responsible for releasing various job notifications to recruit eligible candidates in the different Karnataka department.
Educational details for KPSC Recruitment 2016
The candidates who are interested in this recruitment Process of KPSC must have the eligible Education qualifications & applicable skills for this recruitment. We have given a links to Details PDF file of Recruitment notification. Candidate are requested to read the desired PDF notifications from the given links.
KPSC recruitment 2016 Basic Details
- Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Technical & Non-Technical Posts
- Total Number of Post: 156
- Process of Registration: online
- Initial Date of online application: 24th August 2016
- Last Date of filling application form: 22nd September 2016
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years. The Upper Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rule and regulation.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MFSc, PG (Relevant Discipline). For more details, the Candidates should refer official notification.
- Registration Fee:
- Rs. 300/- For General category Candidates
- SC/ST category are exempted from the fee.
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Personal Interview.
KPSC Selection Process 2016
As per the Details given in Notifications published by the official information the Department will going to appoint candidates for offered posts on the basis of Written Examination & Personal Interview. All Details are mentioned in the Notification file. Candidates will be called for Examination, interviews as per the process mentioned & Applicable. Please download KPSC Recruitment Notification to get complete details about Selection Process.
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment 2016:
For Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.