JRF Biotechnology in IIT Mandi Kullu
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi – (IIT Mandi) has published notification for the recruitment of JRF Biotechnology . The job is on contractual basis. Those candidates who satisfy the desired eligibility conditions as posted in the Official website of http://www.iitmandi.ac.in Notification can apply .
- Name of Post : JRF Biotechnology
- Project Entitled : The role of hyperinsulinemia in the pathogenesis of insulin resistance and diabetes
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for first two years, Rs. 28,000/-p.m. from third year onwards
- Eligibility Criteria : MSc(Bio-Tech), BE/B.Tech(Bio-Medical /Bio-Technology Engg
- Minimum Qualification : Possessing M. Sc./B. Tech or equivalent degree with 60% marks in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology or in related areas and passing of NET(JRF/LS)/GATE/equivalent test. Or M. Tech. in relevant professional courses.
- Desirable qualification : Practical research experience (two years after M.Sc) in molecular/cell biology techniques and cell culture and having published papers will be given preference
- Age Limit : The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation : upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates
- Mode of Selection : Walk – In
- Last Date to Apply : 4 July 2016
About : IIT Mandi has been on a rapid course of development as is evident from the following milestones: The laying of the foundation stone at Kamand, the site for the permanent campus of IIT Mandi, took place on 24th February 2009. The IIT Mandi Cell was set up at the IIT Roorkee on 18th March 2009, to steer the activities of the IIT Mandi.