Indian Air Force Meteorology Course Recruitment 2017
Indian Air Force Meteorology 2017 : Meteorology Course 2017 : Bhartiya Vayu Sena Course 2017
For Indian Air Force Meteorology course, applications are inviting from Indian Nation. The course starts from January 2018, which recruiting eligible candidates for different vacancies. The online applications should be reach from 21 January 17 to 17 February 17 only. The Indian Air Force will recruit only eligible candidates by shortlisting the require applications. the shortlist applications will call for Personnel Interview. The details of the posts and apply details given below :-
Vacancy Details :
|Course Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit||Height||Weight|
|Meteorology||Posts Graduate degree in Science stream||20 to 26 years||157.5 for Men152 for Women||Proportionate to height and age.|
- Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may apply for all
courses commencing in January 2018.
Selection Procedure :
- Stage-1 Consists of Intelligence Test along vflth PP&DT, will conduct on the first day, test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing All Stage-I qualify candidates would be subject to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the Meteorology branches apply for Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-l or do not meet the require eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage-ll. Testing consisting of Psychological Group Tests and Interview which will conduct on subsequent days (Five Days).
- Interview Details : The all important details regarding the Personnel Interview will forward to selection candidates only.
How to Apply to Indian Air Force Meteorology Course 2017 :
- All eligible candidates for above criteria the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates have to register as new candidates registration and enter all require details.
- Also candidates require to upload the scan copy photograph and signature along with require documents and certificates to the course.