B.R.Singh Hospital Recruitment 2016 @ www.epaper.telegraphindia.com
House Staff in B.R.Singh Hospital at Kolkata
B.R.Singh Hospital & Center For Medical Education & Research. has published notification for the recruitment of House Staff Anaesthesiology in Kolkata. No. of posts 3. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates who satisfy the desired eligibility conditions as posted in the www.epaper.telegraphindia.com for Notification can apply.
- Name of the Posts: House Staff
- Pay Scale: NA
- Eligibility Criteria: MBBS
- Educational Qualification: Medical Graduates
- Age Limit: NA
- Mode of Selection: Walk – In
- Last Date to Apply: 19th Jul 2016
- Online Application Link: Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the website www.epaper.telegraphindia.com
About Company: In 1934, Baba Ramrick Singh, the first Indian Railway Agent and the then acting GM of Eastern Bengal Railway(EBR) established a small health unit near Sealdah Railway Station. B.R.Singh Hospital started off with just 36 beds but is now one of the best equipped railway hospitals in India which has specialists in all the departments except orthopaedics which is dealt by the specialty railway hospital at Howrah.