- 1 Air India Recruitment 2016 at www.airindia.in
- 2 Air India Recruitment for Cabin Crew Vacancies
- 3 Posts Details Air India Recruitment 2016
- 4 Air India Recruitment 2016 Basic Details
- 5 Educational Qualification Air India Recruitment 2016
- 6 How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016
- 7 Important links Air India Recruitment 2016
Air India Recruitment 2016 at www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment for Cabin Crew Vacancies
Air India Recruitment 2016 published on website www.airindia.in. There are the latest Recruitment notification for the post of Cabin Crew for total vacancies 300. Air India Recruitment for the department of Air India Limited. The required to filling out the posts of Cabin Crew Notification published on official website of www.airindia.in. Candidates can apply for the recruitment from the links given in this article. Candidates apply online before the last date. Last date of Air India Recruitment is 8th November 2016. The Online application forms are invited from the candidates for above post details given in the PDF file. Before applying online candidates should read the given PDF file notification carefully. Other important instruction of Air India Recruitments are given below on this page. Education Details of Air India recruitment, Age limit and Age relaxation, Selection Process, Total number of vacancies, etc., are present below in this page. Candidates keep visit on our site for Government Jobs. Recruitment 2016 updated here regularly.
Posts Details Air India Recruitment 2016
There are Total 300 vacancies available for the posts of Cabin Crew at Air India Recruitment in this month. Candidates see below for complete details of vacancies.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Basic Details
- Name of the Department: Air India
- Name of the Post: Cabin Crew
- Total Number of Post: 300
- Process of Registration: Online
- Initial Date of online application: October 2016
- Last Date of filling application form: 8th October 2016
- Age Limit: 18 ears to 27 tears
- Educational Qualification: 12th/ Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000/-
- Selection Process: Written/Interview test
- Admit Card status: 15-20 days before commencement of exam
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
Educational Qualification Air India Recruitment 2016
As per the notification published by Air India the educational qualification for the posts of Cabin Crew is 12th/Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering. Candidates read the qualification details given in Notification in .pdf file carefully. Please confirm the given details once again in the Notification file given in the article.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016
To Apply Online for the post of Cabin Crew at Air India Recruitment. Candidates follow the given instructions carefully.
- First go to the official website link given on this page.
- Remember friends Read the Official Notification Carefully.
- Download the PDF file Notification and keep it for further use
- Keep a Soft Copy of required documents for attachments
- Fill up the Application Form from given Link.